Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Perodua New MPV Car Next Month?

I heard that Perodua Carmaker will roll out its new MPV 7-seat model in Q3 this year.It is unsure yet when the exact date the car will be rolled out..But I expected it to be around this month or next month.According to the information I get from others blogger, this new MPV model is based on Toyota Passo Sette / Daihatsu Boon Luminas..It is engineered based from the existing Toyota and Daihatsu model.Here are some pictures for the new MPV.








The headlamp looks cool eh..=)








I love the creamy color interior.=)









In the middle has armholder..Call armholder?I am not sure.haha..At least this gives safety to the back passenger seat especially children whenever there is emergency brake can prevent them from throwing outta window.










Seems like the aircond controller design looks familiar with another local car design eh..Haha..Not digital but like analog style..Need "putar-putar" to control..^_^

I heard that the price range in between Rm58000 to Rm66000.It is a very competitive price which is cheaper than Exora.Would Perodua sales can beat Exora??Well, I still support Exora in terms of its design.But in terms of engine performance I would give a star to Perodua.Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment