Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Father's love to his son is endless..

Well, I received an email from my friend.It is attached with the video.It is a very inspiring video and I almost cry after watching the video.It is about the love of the father to his son.
This is how the story goes ->

One day, a son asks his dad "Daddy, would you like to run a marathon with me?"
The father says "yes". And they run their first marathon together.

Another time, the son asks his dad again "Daddy, would you like to run a marathon with me?
"The father says "yes son".

One day, the son asks his father "Daddy, would you run the Ironman with me?"
The Ironman is the most difficult triathlon ever (4 kms swimming, 180 kms bikin, 42 km running?)

And the dad says "yes".

Here is the video clip of the story.My Redeemer Lives - Team Hoyt

No comments:

Post a Comment