Sunday, November 1, 2009

first time - free live concert

okay..I never been to concert.I always wondering what is the feeling when standing near the stage and watching for the famous artistes to perform.
Well, it seems like dreams come true on 1Nov 2009.That was my first time went to concert.With my another half.Aha~Sounds exciting..

Bought a bread from bakery shop in SS2 so that I can satisfy my stomach.We lined up as early as 230pm under the hot sun but suddenly it turned cloudy and the wind blew through my face.But it did not last long.The sun shone brightly and I felt the pain on my skin.OMG~~I hate to stand under the hot sun.I was so afraid of getting darker and darker.My complexion already quite dark.It is too bad.Even though I am a guy,but I prefer fair skin.=)

Well, it paid off when the first event began in the late evening.It was fully packed and crowded with all the noise.Some were yelling for their idols, some were shouting for no reasons.I saw some girls were "touching" each other for fun.It was quite embarrassing..

While we were lining up waiting to walk into the main entrance,somebody was pushing from behind.Since it was too packed,hardly to see anyone fell down,but can you imagine that we were like the sardines compressed into the small can????Phew~Smelly...Sticky...All kinda smell came out from everyone's armpit and body~~~Sardines,at least wont smelly...

Seems like I complain too much about the people rather than talking about the concert.haha..Overall,I enjoyed the concert.I love the song sang by AAR (All American Rejects) especially "Give you he**", "Dirty little secret" and "Move Along"..Many girls love Tyson Ritter for his sexy sound I guess..Emm....When he came out,what I heard was all the girls' sound..hoowooo..waaaa..hoo...Some guys did that too..haha.They are big fans of AAR for sure..Well,even though I don't know well about AAR but I love their songs too.

I hope next time I can go for another concert from theirs too..But I would prefer to buy a ticket and sit or stand accordingly..>_<

4 comments:

  1. Never ajak me, I want to be your "very bright lamp", haha!

    Btw, nice new blog layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...i duno ma..next time sure ajak u one..dont worry..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joking only la, I don't wanna 阻定阻势, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aiks..too bad u type in chinese..wat is that mean ar?"lightbulb"????ahem....but,i don't mind geh if that is the case also..haha

    ReplyDelete