Wednesday, November 4, 2009

cute lil dog...nomore..

Since I moved in temporary while waiting for my semester break to end,I get to know 3 housmates + 2 dogs.The dogs' name are Mummi and Mumba.Mumba was found at the roadside in which she was suffered serious injuries by my housemate.I knew the dog since not long after my gf moved in here.I used to play with her a lot as she was hyper active.She even greeted everyone of us by licking our legs or shoes.She used to eat anything.Whatever she saw and felt like to taste it then your things would be gone.=).She was still a puppy until now.I remember when I gave some portion of my bread to her,she definitely will sit down quietly and obediently right beside you.

Then,Mummi will also come to my side and they would fight for the food.=).Most of the time,Mumba get bullied by Mummi.Mummi is an adult dog.She bullies Mumba most of the time.LOL..It is so interesting to look at both dogs playing around and fighting for the food.Of course,they are not really fighting.Just a ROAR sound signalling or telling Mumba not to take her food.

However,from today onwards,Mumba will never be seen again.She suffered serious injuries.I think it was her previous wound that could not heal.That took her life.She did not eat for two days.She was taken to the hospital yesterday night for the wound infection,I guess.This morning,I saw my housemate went out early morning.I felt something was not right at that time.When they came back and I asked.She told me that,Mumba had left us this morning.=(.

Even though, I am not the one who rare her,however,as I always seeing her everyday throughout 1 month+ from the time I woke up until at night.I truly miss her a lot.I will never have a chance for my leg to be licked by her anymore.Mummi will feel lonely without her.I feel sad for Mumba.

No comments:

Post a Comment