Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Shopping shopping

It was a sunny Sunday morning when I woke up from the bed.Actually I didnt't want to wake up as I was too tired cos I went shopping with my gf and her cousin + his gf for more than 10 hours yesterday.So lucky that my gf's cousin accompanied me while let my gf and his gf went for shopping at MidValley then Sunway Pyramid and finally went to Ikea Ikano Power Center..Imagine that walking from morning about 11am until late at nite without stopping.Of cos we took a break for our lunch at The Gardens which is next to MidValley shopping mall.We ordered Korean style Spicy Sotong rice and Stone grill chicken rice and we felt the heat once we fed ourselves a spoon of its rice with spicy sauce into our mouth.Even though it made us mouth watering but at the same time I was like having sauna at the hotspring.I sweat quite a lot due to its "spicyness" of the food and kept on drinking my sugarcane to sooth my throat.

We took few hours walk at MidValley including visiting the Pets Wonderland which was quite popular there as there are quite numbers of pets can be seen and the pets are so cute.There are dogs,cats,guinea pigs,hamster,birds,tortoise,rabbit,sugar glider,lizard and a lot more to be mentioned here.We saw Tsih Tsu puppies there together with one of the kind like bulldog.I have forgotten the name.

There are variety of hamster breed too which include Syrian hamster, Roborovski, Dwarf and few more.I prefer Roborovski hamster which is just a quarter of my palm size.However, it is a bit hard to be taken care of as it is too small and it is the fastest among the hamster.So, if u hold it loose,u may have to take a long time to put it back into the cage =).I used to buy one for my gf,But it is dead.=(..Not long after that, she bought another new one which is of Syrian breed.It is quite big size which my palm cannot fit in.=).It is easier to rare but it has to live alone because it will fight each other if more than one are put together into one cage.After one year plus, it passed away with love..=(.It is a bit sad to rare a animal which lifespan is quite short.U love them so much and u take good care of them everyday,cleaning the cage,play with it then suddenly it is gone.

Our next destination was Sunway Pyramid which is about 20 minutes drive from MidValley.The traffic was not that bad that there..It is considered smooth and it was a sunny afternoon.The temperature there is about 31-32 celcius..There wasn't much changes after few years I didn't been there.Its new wing has already built which I went there just thrice (include this time).I still got lost in the middle as I have no idea where I was when at the new wing.=_=.We stopped by at a ice cream shop and satisfied our throat with some cold mouth watering freshly baked ice cream.It is quite special as u choose the fruit that u like then they will help u blend it with the ice cream.Even though it is not a very "smooth ice cream" but it is considered special.I shared a cup with my gf which was kiwi flavor.>_<.Quite sour ( to me)..

No comments:

Post a Comment