Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cherating Trip 26 May

We planned this trip a month earlier before the month of May to Cherating.Cherating is a beach which is located about an hour drive from Kuantan, Pahang.It had been a long long time ago since our trip to Teluk Batik back in 2007.So,this time is a must to go for a holiday trip again after 3 years..I had been waiting for this trip before my final test was held last month.Wondering what to pack a week before the trip, I decided to bring 7 pieces of shirts and 4 pants inclusive of short and long pants which was enough for me and I didn't want to wear dirty clothes on my body if I brought less than that.

We departed from Kuala Lumpur at about 9am after taking our home-made breakfast which was prepared by my girlfriend.So delighted as I was served with burger with cheese,fried egg,chicken meat and cabbage.I already mouth watering before the burger was ready and it made me even more hungry as i just woke up and craving for food..>_<.

Well, in the middle of the journey, we stopped at rest area to get some rest and to restore my energy so that I can play actively when I reached.To my surprise,the highway was totally silent as there were no cars.We took Lebuhraya Timur Barat and that was the first time I was on the Lebuhraya Timur Barat.Feeling a bit nervous as I not used to the highway which had no cars at some period of time.I was thinking even if I was speeding that time,I may get caught as there were no cars to give "signal" to indicate there were speed traps.But I don't think the cops will be there as it is hardly to see a single car is on the Lebuhraya Timur Barat.Hmm..no cars means no "rezeki:" lo...

Let me share some of the photos which was taken on that day with you all

This is one of the delicious rendang chicken rice I ordered at Kemaman Kopitiam.Its gravy is quite nice serve with keropok and rice.The culture there is a bit different from my state.To my surprise,there are mix chinese and malay people who are working at Kemaman Kopitiam.Really got 1M concept eh.Haha..



This is "tepung goreng" which is quite famous there.Both of this is a must try as it is quite special.^^






This photo was taken from the resort that I live.The depth of the swimming pool is moderate as it just half of my height only.^^






I believe I can fly...







This photo was taken on the last day of our trip in Cherating beach.Quite sunny and hot that day.The first two days were cloudy..>_<






At ShahBandar Jetty..Here is the place to play River Cruise in Kuantan.There is one in Cherating but we prefer here.^^





Kuantan river.We were on the ride for about 2hours++.It is quite a worth journey for who has never been on the ride.It cost only RM15 per pax.^^






This photo was captured when we were on way back to jetty.Sunset is so so nice..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment