Monday, September 20, 2010

Fakers

I have circle of friends and some are fakers and some are really worth to be friended of.What is fakers?How fake they are?Fakers are who pretend to be so good to you once in a blue moon and nevertheless they are the one who create the highest percentage of problems to you.Just for an example, they pretend they know nothing about subject A but in the end those ended up with A's.OMG..They get close you and tell you they know nothing but they are hiding.Not for being humble but being selfish to their friends.

It is so common if we are sharing our knowledge and let us expose and know each other.I don't mean to know every single little thing regarding your personal things but something that we can share.But some are really do not know anything and thus they tell you "Yes I can do that assignment,Do not worry Just pass it to me and I will finish it for you".You guess what happen in the end?The result was we were being back stabbed forcefully by them telling our lecturer/tutor that we did not cooperate and we did not give them any work to do..I was like WTF..!@#$%^.Our marks were deducted and added into her coursework.I was so angry that time as like I want to chop them off into thousand pieces.Their attitudes are even worse than an animal.From that day onwards, we were not in the same group anymore.NEVER~You say them stupid,nope,they are not.You say them smart,not really too.You are going to judge what kind of person they really are.


No comments:

Post a Comment