Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I am late again...~

Having my eyes opened wide while stretching my body on the bed this morning, the time was already 0757am~~What a shock to me~~I got a class which would start at 8am.Oh gosh~~~Jumping down from the bed while scratching hard my head wondering why I could not wake up again..This is the second time in this week I was late for class~~I had a miss call when I looked at my phone and I was so sure that was my friend who had been waiting me to go to campus.I did not pick up as I knew that I was sleeping soft and sound during that time.>__<.Another friend of mine, sent me a message and asking me where I was about...Immediately,pull up my long pants and changing my round neck shirt,I grabbed my wallet, my student tag which I hate most which is compulsory to allow into the campus and searching unsystematically for my notes to be put into my bag,straight away i start off my car and picked my friend up.Rushing so badly for the class,I was stopped by the guard who was standing right in front of the entrance and checked for our Id and car plate number if it matched with the car sticker.I was waiting impatiently and I thought if I dare to pull my accelerator hard to flung him to the air as I was already late..LOL...luckily i did not do that or I will be seeing him in next generation..LOL..Parking nicely at the unshaded car park which I reluctantly want to but no choice, stepping out from the car and walk as fast as I can while my friend followed from behind..We have to passed through the block H before we reached our destination in block I.I saw a woman in the lecture hall who had just plugged in her pendrive to copy the slides into the pc.That was our lecturer Ms M.After teaching some of the materials she brought she asked us to come out with a communication diagram based on the example given in the notes.Just a little boring during the lecture was conducted however,I still can gain full concentration today as I slept more than 8 hours just for today.>_<.Well,I think I need to stop my craps here..Hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment