Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's

I have been waiting for the day to come and now it has become a history.It is held once a year.Every couple is trying to give their another half the best they could.Many are trying to celebrate on the exact date of the day.There are also some people who will celebrate it the day before or after 14 Feb.It is because some of them do not like to celebrate in a very crowded area.In addition,the dinner maybe cheaper.Haha.That is for true isn’t it?

I celebrated Valentine’s with my another half at my hometown.Dine at a not too crowded cafe.But this year is so special.It was very crowded.However,it was worth for it.Even though we were late for about half an hour due to some traffic jam around that area.We were stucked in the jam together with some impatient people who were also on the way to their destination.

Luckily,I already booked the table else we have no place to dine.The dinner came with the starter,simple salad with tomatoes and soup with bread.After that,we were given a glass of plain water.Then,the chicken chop.We had our small piece of cake for the last dishes.We were satisfied with the dinner.Full and delicious~

Then,we went to Rum Jungle.However,it didn't open.It is under renovation until month of June.I never went there before.Anyway,Sincero Riverbank is just next to Rum Jungle.We sat there and ordered some drinks.It sells beer,cocktail,soft drinks,snack and etc;We ordered Margarita and Rusty Nail.Margarita is a combination of few alcohol drinks which include Kahlua…while Rusty Nail is a combination of whisky,Kahlua,orange juice,etc.Both were so tasty.I even wanted to order one more glass but I couldn't.I was the driver that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment