Friday, February 27, 2009

Blur blur in class today

I was so sleepy this afternoon.My eyes were hardly opened.I had no mood at all to listen what the lecturer was teaching at that time.Just talking with my classmate who sat beside me,Wei Lam.Really boring.I was just able to copy down half of the solution for the Electronic Device exercise.He gave us one question based on the reference we are using."Test Your Understanding" section.I was wondering how to get the value for Ie since there was no Voltage value given.

Then the clock started to tick at 5pm sharp,all of us immediately packed all our belongings,putting back all our stationery sets into the bag and ran off.There was one of the student who asked the lecturer about the question that me and my friend were discussing.Apparently,the voltage for VBE is already given.For silicon made BJT the fix voltage for that is 0.7V.What the xxxx..As far as I know,several of us did not know the answer.Thanks God we get the answer right now..Haha.

Tomorrow group 1 needs to submit all their assessment 1 task.It is Saturday.It is my holiday...sob..I need to attend their lecture and is permanently fixed to this group for this subject.I hope there is no more replacement class in the future especially on Saturday.I want my holiday back.>_<.


No comments:

Post a Comment