Friday, June 3, 2011

Redang Trip Part 1

My long awaited trip to Redang Island was finally realized.It all happened on 21 May 2011 at night together with 6 of my best Uni-mates. We took 830pm bus which was scheduled to reach our destination on the next morning about 630am. It was a double decker bus and it was driven quite fast as I know. We stopped 4 times in the middle of the journey and took our early breakfast as early as 4am~Ohh geeese..McBreakfast time but sadly that no McD in that area..><.. 

Once we reached Kuala Terengganu, we were welcomed by a van driver who drove us to Syahbandar jetty for ferry transfer.The ferry took about an hour plus to reach to the island. We were so fascinated by the seaview there and we took a few photos.Once we reached to the island, we were briefed by the instructor about our iterenary. After we checked in, we all prepared for our lunch and then we went to snorkelling. That was my first time snorkelling and I felt quite panic because I did not know how it feel.

I felt awkard when I wore on the mask as I was not used to it.It blocked my nose from being breathing.It must breathe through the mouth. At first, I forgot that so my mask was filled with water and I was choked..LOLX..scary eh..Even I swallowed quite a large amount of sea water but I still insisted to go on.But finally I gave up for the first day at Marine park..lolx

No comments:

Post a Comment