Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011

Time is flying very fast.It has been more than 2 months since I blogging.I still remember last year that I was waiting for the Chinese New Year so badly so that I can enjoy my holiday and have a reunion dinner with my family.And now, Chinese New Year is a history.Today is the 7th day of Lunar calendar of Chinese New Year.There is 8 more days to go for Chinese New Year come to an end.Chinese New Year was fell on last Thursday so we cannot expect too much holidays unless we have annual leave or unpaid leave.Most of the people already left since last Saturday and Sunday because they need to work the next day.

On the first day of Chinese New Year, we go "bai nian" at relatives house until afternoon.After that, we went back home and waiting for our dinner "lou sang" at Kok Thai restaurant.The food there is quite nice especially the pork ribs meat and the prawns there.
The next day, I went to meet my secondary classmates at Oldtown kopitiam.It was really a happy moment to meet them back after we had separated for almost 7 years.Some of them was met about 3 years ago and some really about 8 years.We shared our stories together and took some photos.After that, I went to my relatives house again (mum's side) for "bai nian" in the afternoon.Well, I used to be very close with my "biao ge" last time.But after we left secondary school it was never be the same anymore.Some has gone to work and some pursue their studies outside our state.Felt weird when saw them.I meet them once a year only and maybe that is the reason we have nothing to talk plus we have nothing in common anymore.
On the 3rd day of Chinese New Year, I met with TF and HP during at night.TF and me didn't meet with HP for almost half a year since she moved to KL to further her studies.Well, we had our drinks at Station 1 in Ipoh.We spent about 3 hours there and gossiping some people's story..LOL.Since my friend TF was quite quiet, both of us really tired talking this and that while he was laughing whenever we shared some jokes.Wish that he could talk more so we wont feel that tired.=)..Before we ended our gathering we took some photos "sebagai kenang-kenangan.Berharap dapat bertemu lagi kelak"..

"Walaupun masa perayaan Tahun Baru Cina ini agak singkat tapi saya berasa puas hati kerana dapat bertemu dengan beberapa kawan yang lama tak jumpa.Berharap lain kali dapat berbual panjang dengan mereka pada tahun depan."



No comments:

Post a Comment