Friday, January 29, 2010

Singapore trip day 2(Part 1)

Hai everyone....let's bump back to my trip in Singapore..(Day 2).I still remember we woke up early in the morning as early as 7am just to take sometime to clean ourself up and went for breakfast.Guess what,we ate at  food court which is much more cleaner than what we eat at our place..Each stall displays the grade for hygienic purpose..Of course, our stalls here also has this kinda thing.But their grade A and our grade A here is much difference..lol.

I stopped at one of the stall and ordered plain porridge which is managed by "cool" aunty..no smile, she looks like "bao ching tian"..=__=.However,there were lotsa people queueing just for the sake of porridge..Seems like I had chosen a right store even though da service was not that good..hmm..When my turn came,she took a medium size bowl and poured some porridge into it.

As I saw her pouring porridge,it made my saliva drooling down my throat to the max.My empty stomach which had been craving for food so much since early in the morning was driving me crazy for it.>_<..As I putting in the porridge into my mouth,satisfying my stomach,I felt so great..Adding in with nice and smooth desert of "tau fu fa" ,I felt that my satisfaction is at max level..

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete