Saturday, June 27, 2009

King of Pop

As most of us know,Michael Jackson who was one of the best-selling pop artistes of all time in the year 1980's has passed away due to cardiac arrest.However, it is not confirmed yet what caused to his death.

I still remember when I was about 6 years old,my friend introduced to me the King of Pop album.It was very popular that time.Almost everyday my friend would come to me and brought me the cassette and we listened together.Even though,I did not know much about him that time but I enjoyed the music very much.Few of us would gather and dance together at the field.I feel so lucky that time no one threw us tomatoes and eggs.=D

What I love most about Michael Jackson is his moonlight walk.I think no one can follow exactly his movement in the dancing.In addition,his high-pitch voice when he was singing is a very hard practice instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment